Wednesday 17 November 2010

A Long Overdue Update

Wow....I'm truly a terrible web mistress.
This I well realize,
but am too lazy/busy-procrastinating to save this poor webby.

(I am in college now, with 5 courses that actually require me to do homework,
can you believe it? Un-Asian-ly enough, I'm even taking Spanish.)

In a flurry of inspiration, I thought I would at least give a,
mildly boring, report on my drama viewing....
which hasn't suffered like this blog has.

Currently Watching: (5)
Fugitive B
Mary Stayed Out All Night
Princesses and Blind Dates (Chinese)
I Am Legend
Dr.Champ
Dong Yi

Reviews to Come: (26)
Korean: (22)
Beethoven Virus
Chuno
City Hall
Coffee House
Delightful Girl Choon-Hyang
God Of Study
Hello Miss!
Invincible Lee Pyung Kang
Lovers in Paris
My Fair Lady
My Girlfriend is a Gumiho
My Name is Kim Sam Soon
Ms.Kim's Million Dollar Quest
Oh My Lady
Pasta
Personal Preference
Prosecutor Princess
Queen Seon Deok
That Fool
The First Shop of Coffee prince
The Woman That Still Wants To Marry
Shining Inheritance

Japanese:(4)
Anego
Ohitorisama
Around 40
Hotaru no Hikari 2

No comments: